I need to deal with a serious issue…
Sexual urge for virgins is strong. What makes it stronger is the novelty, newness, the mystery and the hear-say about sex.
Masturbation is fondling your genitals consistently to achieve orgasm. I decided to give explicit explanation because some ask me what masturbation is.
From teenage years upward, you will have a strong desire for sex. It’s a sure sign you are normal and capable of having and enjoying sex in marriage. In your 20s it will be stronger and intense! You may wake up feeling aroused for no single reason in the world or simply by spotting a curvy lady/man! You may start noticing shapes and curves and you have to shake your head several times to keep the image off. These are natural outcomes.
So what do you do when you get aroused? Have sex? I know you know my answer and some singles will never be caught dead sleeping around, so what do they do? They masturbate! They give themselves release and pleasure through masturbation. Masturbation is completely Haraam and not the solution.
Let me explain:
- Masturbation is not done in isolation. It is done with the image of someone in mind. It can be a lover, a celebrity, a married person, a crush, someone you like but are incapable of having. You imagine having sex with them while masturbating. That is MENTAL FORNICATION.
- For ladies, while inserting all manner of objects, you may mistakenly deflower yourself and also introduce infection into your genitals and womb. It will be very difficult to convince your future partner that you never had sex with man except objects during your solo sex.
- You kill your ability to enjoy sex in future. Millions of women don’t enjoy sex in marriage which leads to sexual frustration, adultery, lesbianism. If you are used to achieving an orgasm by yourself, you won’t be able to get it from your husband. If you are used to objects in your private part, you won’t have feelings for your husband’s penis. You will always think of something completely unrealistic!
- You will not have a good sex life as a man. You will experience pre-mature ejaculation and your wife won’t enjoy you leading to acute sexual frustration in marriage. You need self-control to fully enjoy sex and give your wife maximum sexual pleasure. Because you are used to instant release from masturbation, you may not be able to last long enough leaving your wife completely unsatisfied and frustrated. She may close up, become frigid and stop having sex altogether which may lead to you having an affair, she having an affair or both of you having an affair. Self-control before marriage helps you enjoy sex to the maximum. You are able to delay ejaculation, go on for a long time and have excellent orgasm while giving your wife pleasure too.
- If you do not suffer from premature ejaculation, you may experience serious problem with delayed/ retarded ejaculation. A situation where you get erection for several hours without ejaculation or orgasm. What is the benefit of sex without orgasm? Rough masturbation with your hands kills your ability to feel/enjoy sex with your wife. It is hell for a woman to be under a man who thrusts in for hours unable to ejaculate. How will the woman get pregnant? It’s the reason some women are seemingly “barren” and can’t talk to anybody out of embarrassment. Thrusting hard for so long leaves the woman sore, frustrated and hating sex altogether. You have so much to lose sexually when you masturbate. Abstaining from this degrading act helps you feel relaxed, confident, have normal sexual intercourse and enjoy the pleasures that comes with sex in marriage!
- You feel drained, dirty, empty, useless and powerless after each act.
- You start getting unsatisfied and begin to desire the real thing. You fantasize more about sex and start longing for it.
- You get a warped view of the opposite sex. You see them as sexual objects and start having sex with anything in a skirt or pants – this leads to promiscuity.
Tamim Mozumder Tanvir