The Jamiatul Ulama KZN Bursary Fund is now open for 2016 applications. Kindly take note of the following criteria prior to application:
1. The Jamiatul Ulama KZN bursary fund is a ZAKAAT fund, therfore only applicants eligible for ZAKAAT will be considered.
2. The fund is only open to those residing in the Kwa Zulu-Natal region.
3. Applicants must have a valid South African identity document.
4. Application is open for all courses (secular/Islamic), and females studying through distance learning.
5. Applications must be handed in prior to the 31st January 2016.
If you do not meet any one of the conditions above we humbly request that you do not apply as the application will not be considered.
Click the ” Download” button to download the Bursary Form Application Form on your Computer and click the Email button within the PDF to submit online
N. B. The complete application form must reach the offices of the Jamiatul-Ulama KZN by the 31st January of the year for which you are applying. Should the 31st fall on a weekend, the due date will be the first Monday following the 31st. No extension will be allowed. To those who are successful, funds will be forwarded to the institutions by the end of February, Insha-Allah.