The Jamiatul Ulama KZN 2018 Bursary Applications are now open.
Kindly note that all applications can only be submitted ONLINE.
Please click on the following link to complete the online application:
Hardcopy applications will NOT be accepted.
Applications will close on Saturday 10th February 2018.
Strictly, NO applications will be accepted after the closing date!
Before completing the application, please take a few minutes to read the following notes to ensure your application is submitted in line with our criteria:
- The Jamiatul Ulama KZN bursary fund is a ZAKAAT fund, therefore only applicants eligible for ZAKAAT will be considered.
- The fund is only open to those residing in the KwaZulu-Natal region.
- Applicants must have a valid South African identity document or relevant permit.
- Application is open for tertiary education ONLY (secular/Islamic).
- Applications for primary or secondary school education will NOT be accepted.
- ONLY Females studying through distance learning will be considered.
If you do not meet any one of the conditions above we humbly request that you do not apply as the application will be rejected.
Click Below for the Required Documents Checklist:
The following documents MUST be submitted electronically with your online application by Saturday 10th February 2018
- Certified Copy of your I.D. Document
- If Matriculant, trial exam Results and final Results
- If at University/Darul Uloom, official annual examination results
- Letter of Acceptance from the institution
- Full details of the course
- Full details of the cost for the course/official fee Statement
- 3 Months Bank statement or an affidavit declaring the nonexistence of the same
Any application that fails to submit the above documents online will be rejected.
Once your online application is submitted the following process will be applied:
- The Bursary Committee will review and shortlist potential candidates after the closing date
- Successful applicants will receive a confirmation sms/email advising of the outcome
- All payments will be made directly into the account of the institution
- Applicants must secure their own registration fees
Closing date for applications & submission of supporting documents: Saturday 10th February 2018
Should you have any queries then please contact the Jamiatul Ulama KZN Bursary committee on 031 207 7099 or email firstname.lastname@example.org