JAMIATUL ULAMA KZN BURSARY APPLICATION 2018/9
The Jamiatul Ulama KZN Bursary Applications are now open.
Please click on the following link to complete the online application www.cbwf.org.za
Before completing the application, please take a few minutes to read the following notes to ensure your application is submitted in line with our criteria:
- The Jamiatul Ulama KZN bursary fund is a ZAKAAT fund, therefore only applicants eligible for ZAKAAT will be considered.
- The fund is only open to those residing in the KwaZulu-Natal region.
- Applicants must have a valid South African identity document or relevant permit.
- Application is open for all courses (secular/Islamic).
- Females studying through distance learning will only be considered.
If you do not meet any one of the conditions above we humbly request that you do not apply as the application will not be considered.
Click Below for Checklist:
The following documents MUST also be submitted either electronically or hardcopies by Thursday 31 January 2019:
- Letter of Motivation from the applicant
- Certified Copy of your I.D. Document
- If Matriculant, Trial Exam Results and Final Results, with Testimonial as soon as they are released
- If at University/ Darul Uloom, Annual examination results
- Letter of Acceptance from the institution
- Full details of the course
- Full details of the cost for the course / Fee Statement
- Testimonial from your local Imam
- 2 Testimonials from other than your family member
- 3 Months Bank statement or an affidavit declaring the nonexistence of the same
Any application that fails to submit the above documents will not be considered.
Once your application is submitted the following process will be applied:
- The Bursary Committee will review and shortlist potential candidates.
- Successful applicants will receive a confirmation sms/email advising of the outcome.
- All payments will be made directly into the account of the institution.
- Applicants must secure their own registration fees.
Should you have any queries then please contact the Jamiatul Ulama KZN Bursary committee on 031 207 7099 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications & submission of supporting documents: Thursday 31 January 2019 by 5.00pm