This book must be introduced to the grade 6 and 7 learners. The book is divided in two parts:
The first part discusses the following topics:
· Buloogh (Puberty)
· Cleanliness, Istinjaa, Circumcision, Janaabat
· Hair, Clothing, Perfume, etc.
· Physical Fitness, Permissible Sport
· Music, Smoking, Intoxicants, Gambling
The second part discusses
· Evil glances, Photography, Television, Cell Phones
· Pornography, Masturbation, Zina, Dating, Suicide
· Conduct and Duties at Home,
· Mashwara, Employment
· Qualities of Successful Muslim youth
Some sections are of a sensitive nature and should not be discussed in the presence of young children.
The youth today are faced with many challenges and evil influences. It is extremely important that we provide them with guidance to protect themselves from these evils. This book titled “Tuhfatush Shabaab” was compiled to help the youth identify these evils and dissuade them from it. It also provides them with solutions to these influences.