During the mubarak lifetime of Rasulullah (ﷺ), there were many duas that he had made, imploring the help and assistance of Allah Ta’ala. These beautiful duas were preserved by the Sahaba (radiya allahu anhum) and then passed on to the rest of the Ummah. Many of these duas are contained in the famous compilation “Al Hizbul A’zam”, prepared by the great muhaddith, Mullah Ali Al Qari (rahimahu allah). For centuries people have been reading and benefiting from this great book.
IN South Africa, many people in the general public expressed their desire to read and benefit from the beautiful duas of Rasulullah (ﷺ). They found it a bit difficult to read the original book as it is quite lengthy and requested that selected duas be compiled and presented to the public for easy reading. With this in mind “Selected duas from Al Hizbul A’zam” was compiled.
Some of the specialties of this book:
- Each day commences with the praises of Allah and Durood.
- A heading for each dua has been added.
- Duas of a similar nature have been put together
- The 40 Durood and Salaam have been added
- Each day’s section has been divided equally
- Benefits of duas mentioned in Ahadith have been mentioned