Exclusively for this Ummah
Hadrat Abu Hurayra Radiyallaahu anhu narrates that Rasulullaah Sallallaahu Alaihi wasallam has said, “ My Ummah was given five things for Ramadaan which were not given to anyone except them. (They are):
1. The smell emanating from the mouth of a fasting person is sweeter to Allah Ta’ala than the fragrance of musk.
2. The fish in the sea seek forgiveness for the fasting persons until they break their fast.
3. Allah Ta’ala prepares and decorates a special garden in Jannah daily and then says to it, “The time is near when My faithful servants shall cast aside the great trials of the world and come to you.”
4. The shayaateen (devils) are chained so that evils that are perpetrated in other months are not committed in Ramadaan.
5. On the last night of Ramadaan, they (the obedient ones) are forgiven.