Rasulullah sallallahu alayhi wasallam said: “In the morning, do not expect to live until the evening, and in the evening, do not expect to live until the morning.” (Bukhari)
2. If your heart is struggling to rest, find solace in the remembrance of Allah.
Allah says: “Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest. “ (Qur’an: 13:28)
3. Your growth is in feedback, even if it’s bitter. Do not allow it to break you.
Rasulullah sallallahu alayhi wasallam said: “A Muslim has six rights towards other Muslims… (one of which was) …when he asks you for advice, you offer him advice.” (Muslim)
4. If you are loved, you will be tested…
Rasulullah sallallahu alayhi wasallam said: “The greatest reward comes with the greatest trial. When Allah loves a people He tests them.” (At-Tirmidhi)
5. Do not wait for people to offer you thanks.
Allah says: “We feed you for the sake of Allah, we do not desire from you reward nor gratitude.” (Qur’an 76:9)
6. The majority of what people fear never ends up happening.
Allah says: “That is only Satan who frightens (you) of his supporters. So fear them not, but fear Me, if you are (indeed) believers.” (Qur’an 3:175)
7. Never forget that Allah’s forgiveness is far greater than your sins.
Allah says:” Indeed, your Lord is vast in forgiveness.” (Qur’an 53:32)
8. If you are a believer, then it’s a win-win for you.
Rasulullah sallallahu alayhi wasallam said: “How amazing is the matter of the believer. Every matter of his ends up being good for him.” (Muslim)
9. Your Rizq (provisions) are not in the hands of people.
Allah says: “And in the heaven is your provision and that which you are promised.” (Qur’an 51:22)
10. Constant productivity is a priceless potion. Free time is your worst enemy.
Allah says: “So when you have finished (your duties), then stand up (in worship).” (Qur’an 94:7)
11. Resentment harms you more than it harms the person you resent.
Rasulullah sallallahu alayhi wasallam said: “O Allah, remove malice from my heart.” (At-Tirmidhi)
12. Belief in Allah and doing good deeds are the cornerstones of happiness.
Allah says, “Whoever does righteousness, whether male or female, while he is a believer – We will surely cause him to live a good life.” (Qur’an 16:97)