- It doesn’t take much to put a little extra spark in your relationship. Read on for 23 simple and totally do-able ideas:
- Sneak a love note into his lunch (Have you written on a napkin before? Now is a great time to start.)
- Massage her feet. I can almost guarantee she’ll thank you.
- Write a message on your bathroom mirror — in lipstick.
- Or leave him a note with the words written backwards, that he has to decode in the mirror.
- Create a mix of his favorite nazms/ nasheeds.
- Surprise her with flowers.
- Does she usually take on the task of preparing meals? Next time, lend a helping hand. Or even better, request that she leave the kitchen and relax while you whip up a meal.
- Send him a quick, loving text. It’s sure to brighten his day.
- Do you rarely get around to making dessert? Me either. Surprise him with his favorite treat.
- Plan a romantic getaway. Think mini-honeymoon.
- Send her a sweet email, Facebook message, or write on her blog.
- When is the last time you wrote poetry? Maybe in your 7th grade English class? Write your sweetheart a poem.
- Kiss her on the forehead.
- Take a stroll down memory lane together.
- The Tooth Fairy shouldn’t get to have all the fun. Leave a tiny treat under his pillow.
- And while we’re on the subject of pillows, if you can’t remember the last time you made the bed, maybe you should give it a try.
- Make him breakfast in bed.
- Tell her she’s beautiful.
- Write down 25 things you love about your husband. Have him do the same for you.
- Let him know how handsome he is.
- Buy him a tool. (I’m convinced my husband will never think he has enough.)
- Bring home a carton of ice cream eat together on the couch.
- Make sure and say “I love you” as often as possible. I don’t think those three little words can ever get old.
Whether you feel like your relationship is a little rocky, or simply sublime, there is bound to be something in this list that will put a smile on your spouse’s face. Today is a great day to start!
23 cute things to do for your spouse
It doesn’t take much to put a little extra spark in your relationship. Read on for 23 simple and totally do-able ideas: