THE SHIAH CULT/SECT HAVE TAKEN GREAT PAINS TO DISTORT ISLAMIC HISTORY IN ORDER TO FALSELY PORTRAY ENMITY BETWEEN THE BANU UMAYYAH AND THE
BANU HASHIM (family of Rasulullah Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam).
If this was indeed true, why was there so many high-profile marriages between the two families? In fact, this entire false narrative of hatred forms the backbone of the Shia version of Karbala in Muharram. We should not fall an inch for anything related to the Shiah – their food, religion, history and even their disgraceful friendship.
Marital Relations between the Banu Umayyah and the Banu Hashim (Tribe of Rasulullah SAW)
1. Rasulullah SAW married his 2nd daughter – Sayyidah Ruqayyah RA – to Sayyiduna Uthman bin Affān RA from the Banu Umayyah
2. After the demise of Sayyidah Ruqayyah RA, Rasulullah SAW married his 3rd daughter, Sayyidah Umm Kulthum RA to Sayyiduna Uthman RA, from the Banu Umayyah
3. The sister of Sayyiduna Muawiyah RA, Sayyidah Umm Habibah bint Abu Sufyan RA, from the Banu Umayyah, was married to Rasulullah SAW. So, one of the Mothers of the Believers is of the Banu Umayyah
4. The maternal grandmother of Sayyiduna Uthman RA, from the Banu Umayyah, was the paternal aunt of Rasulullah SAW. Her name was Umm Hakim al-Bayda bint Abdul Muttalib.
5. The lineage of the mother and father of Sayyiduna Uthman RA, in sequence, meets with that of Rasulullah SAW at the sixth and fifth generation.
6. Sayyiduna Muawiyah RA, from the Banu Umayyah, and Rasulullah SAW were married to sisters; Rasulullah SAW was married to Umm Salamah RA and her sister – Qaribah was married to Sayyiduna Muawiyah RA
7. Sayyiduna Ja’far Tayyar RA’s granddaughter – Umm Kulthum RA, was married to the son of Sayyiduna Uthman RA, from the Banu Umayyah
8. The daughter of Sayyiduna Husayn bin Ali RA, from the Banu Hashim – Sayyidah Sakinah bint Husayn RA, was married to the grandson of Sayyiduna Uthman bin Affan RA, Zayd bin Amr bin Uthman, from the Banu Umayyah
9. The daughter of Sayyiduna Husayn RA, Sayyidah Fatimah bint Husayn bin Ali RA, was married to the grandson of Sayyiduna Uthman RA, Abdullah bin Amr bin Uthman, from the Banu Umayyah
10. The granddaughter of Sayyiduna Hasan RA, Sayyidah Umm Qasim bint Hasan, was married to the grandson of Sayyiduna Uthman bin Affan RA, Marwan bin Abaan bin Uthman
11. The son of Sayyiduna Husayn RA, Ali bin Husayn’s maternal grandmother is Maymunah bint Abi Sufyan fron Banu Umayyah.
12. The granddaughter of Sayyiduna Hasan RA, Sayyidah Nafisah bint Zayd bint Hasan RA was married to the nephew of Sayyiduna Muawiyah RA, Walid bin Abdul Malik
13. The daughter of Sayyiduna Ali RA, Sayyidah Ramlah bint Ali RA was married to the son of Marwan, Muawiyah bin Marwan, from the Banu Umayyah
14. Rasulullah SAW said, Even if I had forty daughters, I would have married them off to Uthman RA (from the Banu Umayyah), turn by turn.” (Usd ul Ghabah)
A person gives his son or daughter in marriage to the best possible match, firstly based on taqwa(piety).
Can such strong bonds of lineage and family relations exist with a tribe that one considers detestable?
CURSE BE UPON THE SHIA WHO BRING NOTHING BUT HATRED AND KILLING TO THE UMMAH;
BLESSINGS BE UPON ALL THOSE WHO ARE MAKING EVERY EFFORT TO CURB THEM – AMEEN